Tuesday, April 03, 2018

We Could Be Heros!

Hi everyone!!
Michele here today with a T.A.G. that was inspired by a childhood memory of how we always thought we could be superheros when we were pulling crazy stunts that would have made our mothers have a heartattack if she knew what we were doing!

I haven't done a tag in s long so I am so excited that I was inspired to create one!!


Stamps used:  Boys Playing With Shopping Cart, Banksy Shopping Carts, Numbers Set, Cross Marks Background, Rows of Numbers, We Could Be Heros.
The background is Distress Oxide Inks and the boys are colored with Prisma pencils.  Some washi tape and of course DOODLING...and we are done.  The tag is topped off with some black sari ribbon.


That sentiment is absolutely PERFECT.  I distressed all the edges with Distress Ink.


I selected colors in honor of Evel Kenevil...
I had so much fun creating this tag, I hope it brings a smile to your beautiful faces!!
Until next time...get inky!

1 comment:

Julie S said...

Everything on your tag is spot on. Love it!