Tuesday, September 05, 2017

September Challenge Inspiration by Jenn Engle

Hey guys! Today I have an art journal page to share for the September Challenge.


STAMPS USED:


I started out by taping off a rectangle. I then used grey acrylic paint and grey watercolor pencils to create a background that looks like the one in the inspo photo. I also stamped the Cross Marks Background all over the colored area, just like the inspo photo. 


After the background was finished, I stamped Deer Hear by Cat Kerr and Wilderness. I outlined the whole thing with a fineliner and that's it! Be sure to check out the process video to see exactly how I made this page. 

OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Watercolor Journal
Dina Wakley Media Acrylic in Elephant
Prima Watercolor Pencils
Archival Ink in Watering Can
Black Staz-On
FineLiner
Black Acrylic Paint

Process Video:


Thanks for looking!
~Jenn


2 comments:

by belle said...

Great one Jenn! Love the stripes!!

Dortesjs said...

yesss great one. love it